it's been a few days since i have posted here, primarily because i was looking for an app that will allow me to take what I have written in S-note on my Note 4 and up load it here without having to re-write everything. That is 'murder' on my hands, esp. when the arthritis is acting up. Anyhow, I listened to a sermon on John the Baptist & Jesus and it was awesome! I wrote notes that I was going to post here but I can never explain it as well as the preacher did. So with that being said, I have permission to share the sermon with you from livestream. If you can watch it from there, let me know & when it goes up on youtube i will give you the link. Be blessed by this! Let me know what you think!!
Christmas Sermon
No comments:
Post a Comment