18 October 2011
checking in
Decided if i was going to have this blog that i had better use it. i went back to re-read some of my posts and was shocked to see that bits and pieces of what i remember are not the same as what is recorded! LOL Can we say "getting old (er)"?! I will try and post something at the very least every week hopefully more often that that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
-
I read a post on Instagram regarding New Year resolutions and God's will. They included a scripture so I got out my new Bible to see w...
-
my own personal study this morning goes right along with the bible study i've posted on Ps. 19. I am reading in Ephesians 4:1 which say...
-
Yesterday, I posted something about gentleness on FB. I am copying and pasting what I posted here because what I want to mention today goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment