02 April 2016

Rant ...

Well, I suppose this is a rant lol.  I know there are people reading my blog as I see the stats.  But my rant would be there are NO comments...does no one have an opinion? Or does everyone agree 100 % of the time with me lol!  I don't believe that to be true though!  So the question would be do you just come to the blog but not read it? or do you read it and have no opinion?  Either way, why is it that no one makes comments?  At this point, I'm not sure I'm going to keep this blog going lol.  Other than the fact that I can journal my thoughts.  Anyway, maybe this will provoke someone [s] to comment.  Let me know if you read the blog & if so, do you agree or disagree with me.  Is it worth it for me to continue writing?

No comments:

Featured Post

Wisdom: Above Or Below? ~ James 3:13-18